cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Master Agreements search channel in Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When we search in Master Agreements search channel in workbench then it displays a report just below that search, and when we click on that then it displays Master Agreement Search Agreement Detail.

In this details sub-agreement payment terms are not coming because Class id is different, but when I look into standard report : Master Agreement Search Agreement Detail, there query is having class id 1003.

Is it possible to replace this standard query in report or if we can replace this report in Master Agreements search channel in workbench.

Please advise.

Regards,

Prabhat Pandey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The 'Master Agreement search more' points to the internal query named FCI-ConSearchMore. This is the OOB query you can create a duplicate and add the necessary fields that you want such as payment terms.

Once the duplicate is created you can point this new query to the FCI-ConSearchChannel.

You can try the above option and let us know if it works.

Thanks,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Vikram.

Query FCI-ConSearchMore has a link to more details query FCI-ConSearchAgrDetail.

How to change this link so that it goes to custom query which will display details as required?

Regards,

Prabhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see. I think SAP does not allow the standard FCI queries to be linked to Custom ones from the Setup --> Reports section.

In this case, you will first need to create a CUSTOM version of FCI-ConSearchMore and then link the custom version of FCI-ConSearchAgrDetail to this via the Setup--> Report section.

Then in the Setup--> Desktop Channel, you would need to go into the Master Agreement Search link and update the Parameter Definitions section with the new custom queries. This will ensure that in the Workbench page of the user, the desired results will be displayed.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Vikram Shukla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vikram.

I don't see any code in query which links Search more to details query.

How this query is linking to Details query in below code.

{call <%SCHEMA%>.FCI_CON_CONTRACTS_QUERY(?,?,<%CONTEXT(contracts.Contract)%>, <%TODAY%>)}

Regards,

Prabhat Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to check stored procedure in CLM? I tried to find out something but I was unable to get help.

In the above query it calls stored procedure but I am unable to find it in CLM.

Regards,

Prabhat