cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Proxy - no messages SXMB_MONI in ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario Mail to Proxy with attachments.

I am able to see messages in PI under sxmb_moni and showing success. But there is no message in ECC side SXMB_MONI. Other inbound proxy interfaces are working fine and I am able to see messages both in PI and ECC for those.

I am not clear where it goes wrong and how to proceed further to investigate this issue. Can any one please help on this.

Thanks in advance.

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maciej,

Yes it is already maintained in SXMB_ADM. I am able to see messages for other Inbound proxy interfaces. The problem is only with this interface.

Thanks & Regards,

Velineni

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u pls check the queues SMQ1 and SMQ2 in R3 system.....whether message is stuck there ?

R u using Proxy or IDOC scenario?

thanks

chirag

Edited by: Chirag Gohil on Dec 15, 2011 4:58 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi chirag,

No messages stuck up in the R/3 queue. I think If messages stuck up there we can see them in SXMB_MONi with scheduled state.

My scenario is Mail to ABAP Proxy with Attachments. Attachments can be stored in content manager.

problem is PI status successfully delivered ( in SXMB_MONI). I am not able to see those messages in SXMB_MONI of R/3. other inbound proxy interfaces are working fine.

Thanks & Regards,

Velineni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Velineni,

If the message are success in SXMB_MONI page doesn't mean that the message has reached successfully. In this page you can only see message which have successfully process in IE.

If the messages is success here and you are not able to see them in R/3 check out the logs of recieve XI channel.

Excuse me, if i am asking you to do the same as others, but my whole point is explain why you successfully seeing it in SXMB_MONI.

Regards

Ramesh

Edited by: Ramesh P on Dec 15, 2011 5:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Can you please let me know where can we check the logs for receiver XI adapter ?

Thanks & Regards,

Velineni

maciej_jarecki
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

On ECC please check in sxmb_adm and ie configuration do you have set Runtime->loging to 1.

Without this you will not see any async message procesed sucesfull by local IE.

BR

Maciej

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Receiver communication channel is working fine. as other interfaces which are on the same channel are working fine.

My question is If we have any communication error it would diplay in sxmb_moni of PI. But as it is sowing as successfully delivered in PI monitor.

But I am not able to see this in receiver system i.e. ECC monitor. Any other reasons not to display the message in receiver monitor (SXMB_MONI in ECC).

Thanks & Regards,

Velineni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check you receiver communication channel, in recevier communication channel we have specified RFC destion of type 'H' which was created in PI its pointing to ECC check RFC destination.

check preconfiguration for proxy.

regards,

ganesh.

former_member234749
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the internal communication proxy settings.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/50d69314-1be0-2b10-11ab-8045021f0c3a?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true]

Thanks

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check XI receiver communication Chanel pointing to correct address, and check proxy generation done correctly or not.