cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move jars from "Java Build Path" to "Used DCs" in DCs?

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've developed local projects and added some jars to the Build Path for the local build (e.g. aii_proxy_xirt.jar, aii_msg_runtime.jar, aii_utilxi_misc.jar, guidgenerator.jar for a XI Java Proxy).

Now, I've moved them to NWDI hosted DC. Adding the jar-file to the (local) Java Build Path works, but activate(build) them on the NWDI fails, because of the missing jars. I guess, these jar files should be added as "Used DCs" in the DC Metadata. But where to find them?

Should there be more than SAP-JEE, SAP_BUILDT & SAP_JTECHS added in the CMS for the used SC? I've tried adding SAP-XIAFC (XI Adapter Framework Core) as well and imported it to the Development System in CMS, but I couldn't find the needed jars in the NWDS afterwards.

kr, achim

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jeff-Gebo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Achim,

these jars you are using are not currently contained in the Standard SAP SCAs.

So that said, you have to add them to the NWDI as external Library DCs...create one of these...add the jars to the DC's lib directory...once added, right click on the Jars and select Development Component > "Add To Public Part". Create an API type public part. Now you can reference this DC's public part from your XI java project.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Jeff

achim_hauck2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jeff,

though I already figured it out by myself (exactly the way you've described), you "solved" the problem

kr, achim

Answers (0)