cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

update from form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I need to save the data from interactive form to backend.Can I directly update from the form or should i need to do it from web dynpro.

Thanks and Regards,

Rohini Shankara

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the form is an online one, embed it in the Webdynpro with a Submit button. The WDN will get a call once this button is clicked and you can continue further processing in SAP with the data in the interactive form.

If the Adobe form is offline, it can be attached in a email and sent to a mail id on the SAP Sever. A handler class needs to be implemented which interprets the email, retrieves the pdf document, populates the ABAP variables for further processing in SAP.

Here is the blog that you will find very useful-

I have seen a case where the handler class received emails and created journal entries from the data that is got from the interactive form.

Hope this helps! Cheers, Liz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use webdynpro for less coding.

Regards,

Arun.

former_member389677
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rohani,

If the form is online , then you can use the submit button (from web Dynpro native library) in the form to update the data to back end.

If the form is offline , the you can upload the form and then submit . you can also read the data using XML parser and update the data to the SAP.

Regards,

Shaira.