cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display text with image in a cell of web dynpro table.

abhijnansaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am unable to display an image with the text inside a cell of web dynpro table. The image doesn't come at all. I am trying to display the image of an object and the object description alongside within the same cell.

Thanks and Regards,

Abhijnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

abhijnansaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Caption element worked for me..Thanks everyone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

You can use the column label itself for displaying the text for the image because even though it appears to be in a different line its not in a different line it is in the same column. Try to reduce the no of column to 1 and see the result.

This helps you to add the description to an image placed in the cell of a table.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friend,

You can just right click on the image element and select insert element and select the any one element using which you can display the text and you can display the description for the image which you have added.

I think this will solve your problem, because i have used it and its working for me. If its not working please revert to me.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

abhijnansaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Sri Hari,

Thanks for the response.

I'll list down the steps:

1) I have a TABLE

2) I did an insert element and added a TABLE COLUMN

3) In the cell editor, I changed the property to IMAGE

4) Now the image only comes. I can't display the text with it.

5) If I keep the property as TEXTVIEW for the cell editor, then only text comes and no image.

So I'm looking to have an image and the text alongside.

Hope the problem is clear now.

Further, right-click on cell editor doesn't give me any INSERT ELEMENT option.

Thanks in advance,

Abhijnan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp2/helpdata/en/9b/46bb0d339b42cc8d30636ca0c9f5b6/frameset.htm

The only problem is only the below UI elements are supported

■Button

■ToggleButton

■LinkToUrl

■LinkToAction

■FileDownload

abhijnansaha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Further, the Column I have is of the type TREE BY KEY TABLE COLUMN. So I dont get that insert cell variant option.

Thanks