Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price should not be visible to other user's in sales order..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends ...

my client requirement :

price should not be visible to other user's in sales order level, it should be visible after invoice only ...

eg : gurgoan user should not be able to see the sales order price of hyderabad user raised sales order ... but gurgoan user should able to raise the sales order for his customer ..

plz reply me in detail with configuration steps .... thanks in advance ....

2 REPLIES 2

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can look for option of creating sales oder type for each reagion like gurgaon, hyderabad and restrict user access based on order type.

Hope this is useful.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member204634
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you are talking about pricing condition control through authorizations in sales transaction VA01, VA02 etc. - please check SAP Note 105621: Suppressing display of Sales Order Conditions.I would suggest that you search for this auth object and note and work accordingly) and it shall enable you to restrict display to specific conditon type (for example VPRS: cost).

For this you need to know the pricing procedure and step number relevant to your sales order. Please seek guidance from functional consultant on it.

Secondly as you want to restrict access on geography you have to use org level controls as applicable along with the above auth object.

Hope this helps

Prashant