cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material should not be delivered from other plant ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends ...

my client requirement :

1. there 11 depo's with client organisation(plant) ... the material should not be delivered from other depo(plant) , when ever the sales order raises at a perticular depo(plant) ....

2. one perticular depo should not be authorized to raise the sales order for other depo's regoin customer ...

what are the configuration settings ...plz reply me in detail .... thanks in advance ....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

u can do it manually by entering the delivering plant in the sales order

whichever plant u want to process this transaction

for a general process plant is determined by the cmr , when u enter manually evrything wil be redetermined

hence ur problem is solved i hope

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In customer master maintain the Delivering plant that will do your job if i am not wrong, automatically in sales order the plant will appear for that customer so material should be delivery from that plant only.

For each user id or the login of the enduser restrict the authorisation for a particular plant that will be done by the basis team

regards,

Sudhir

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

1)Material not relevant for plant , not extend the plant depo plant .

goto mm06 u matain the view with depo plant and storage location u can block, at material

2) customer master ; go to mm02 r mm03 select sales org 1; X-distr.chain status u can assign

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ram,

We can restrict the end user to create the Sales order for permitted Plants. It can be done by Authorization Check for plant / Cluster in VA01. I had worked on this scenario, Ask your ABAPER to implement the below coding details to meet the requirement.

DATA : l_message(60).

IF sy-tcode = 'VA01'.

IF vbak-vkorg = 'XXXX'.

AUTHORITY-CHECK OBJECT 'ZCLUS_CHK'

ID 'ZVKBUR' FIELD tvkbz-vkbur.

IF sy-subrc NE 0.

CONCATENATE 'No Authorisation for the plant'

vbak-vkbur INTO l_message "p_werks

SEPARATED BY space.

MESSAGE l_message TYPE 'I'.

screen-input = 0.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

After done coding, You have to give User manual to basis team with plants allowed for User Name / ID. Hope this will helpful.

Best Regards,

Srikith

Edited by: srikith on Dec 15, 2011 9:24 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vramsdn ,

For this ensure you shouldn't maintain the sales line for that plant with sales organization and distribution channel.

Check and revert.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

raghu ,

here the problem is sales organisation is 1 , distribution channel is 3 , plants are 11 ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear vramsdn ,

You assign the required plants for the combination of sales organization and distribution channel.

Don't assign the plant(Depots) which you don't want to process the sales order.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vramsdn,

Check this link you can restrict the plant in sales order by user

Regards

Pradeep