cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC--PI--SEEBURGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we are sending orders IDOC to seeburger through PI. The format on receiver side is XCBL the adapter I am using is AS2(receiver) so I want to clarify onething

In the content type parameter i gave application/xcbl (for ex when we use edifact we gve as application/edifact).Is I am giving the correct content type in AS2 ADAPTER?

In the module tab in module configuration I gave paramter value as See_X2E_XCBL_Order_Def( for ex if it is edifact we gve as See_X2E_ORDERS_UN_D01B). Is I am giving the correct parameter value?

when i am sending file i am getting below error.

SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER --- CONVERSION ERROR ---Error: [Error:ID=1010;LEVEL=1] BICMapping runMapping() The mapping: See_X2E_XCBL_Order_Def you are trying to load cannot be found in the classpath! Maybe you forgot to compile or to activate the mapping! DESCRIPTION: BICMapping Error: The mapping [not specified] you are trying to load cannot be found in the right path! Maybe you forgot to compile or to activate the mapping!

As I said in the example if I keep like that I am getting the below error

SEEBURGER BICXIADAPTER --- CONVERSION ERROR ---Error: [Error:ID=2099;LEVEL=1] InhouseDocReader doSyntaxCheck(): offset[122]: the found segment Order is not in the message description. DESCRIPTION: InhouseDocReader Error: The Segment Order is missing in the message description. Check your file.

Can anyone please help me where I am doing rong.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As you need to send an xCBL file, remove the adapter module and try again.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for all your replies we been using seeburger since 3 yrs for all sales interface using EANCOM2002 standard and which is fine.

So all our procurement scenarios we use XCBL which are working fine with http

So now one of our supplier(procurement scenario) want us to send in XCBL format.

So my interface is like IDOC(ORDERS>PI>SEEBURGER)

So I am confused what i need to specify in receiver AS2 adapter in

parameter content type and

in module cofig what name i need to give for mapping as i said earlier mapping name for EDIFACT was See_X2E_ORDER_UN_D01B which is external defination name ORDER_UN_D01B I gave but now it is XCBL what name I need to provide.When I provided with XCBL_Order_Def which is external def name it is givng mapping error but all our procurement scenarios was using this since 3yrs but all these inteface were with http but now it is seeburger)

Can anyone please help me what I need to provide for mapping name in module config.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are making many conceptual mistakes

>>So now one of our supplier(procurement scenario) want us to send in XCBL format.

So my interface is like IDOC(ORDERS>PI>SEEBURGER)

Here you only want to use Seeburger AS2 adapter. This doesn't mean the use of module is mandatory.

>>So I am confused what i need to specify in receiver AS2 adapter in parameter content type and in module cofig what name i need to give for mapping

As I said earlier, you don't need Any module. So simply remove Seeburger modules from module chain.

>>as i said earlier mapping name for EDIFACT was See_X2E_ORDER_UN_D01B which is external defination name ORDER_UN_D01B

There is no connection between External Definition name and mapping name. It was just a coincidence that these names were similar. The name of mapping used depends upon what is deployed on server.

>>When I provided with XCBL_Order_Def which is external def name it is givng mapping error

It will give error because as I said 1. You don't need mapping and 2. the name of mapping was not deployed on PI and has no connection with ED.

>>l our procurement scenarios was using this since 3yrs but all these inteface were with http but now it is seeburger

When using HTTP, check the module chain of HTTP channel, it will be empty. Similarly, you have to keep module chain of your AS2 channel empty. Just concentrate on other AS2 parameters. You DONT NEED ANY MODULE.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply as you said I removed module but if i removed I am getting below error in comm channel

Delivery of the message to the application using connection AS2_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: No configuration / default adapter specified for AS2: java.lang.Exception: No configuration / default adapter specified for AS2.

Can you please help what I can do more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Send me a screenshot on the configuration you made in SEEBURGER on how you configure your interfaces (mappings, agreements, etc etc). Probably I can help with your problem. Thanks!

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I told you to remove BIC module only. I hope you haven't removed the standard AS2 modules.

Just create a new channel and don't do anything in module configuration tab. Refill the parameters like URL and try again.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all ur help.

in module i just used exitbean now it is fine.

Prateek i am giving points for ur help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error clearly says the correct mapping is not exist, check in the seeburger folder for all the mappings, if not found raise a message with SAP/seeburger for that ,they will provide the correct one.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the Seeburger-Adapters allow you to work with Non-XML-Files inside PI, by converting these to XML-equivalent-files.

(So for EDIFACT-Files, you can use the conversion within the channel (e.g. See_X2E_ORDERS_UN_D01B) and your XML-Edifact will be translated to a real EDIFACT-File inculding all Syntax-Checks)

So my questions are :

- Why do you use a mapping like "See_X2E_XCBL_Order_Def" ?

Isn´t XCBL an XML-Format which PI can work with directly ?

- If you get the error "The mapping: See_X2E_XCBL_Order_Def you are trying to load cannot be found in the classpath" ... it means that this mapping is not existing on your system, so either

• you really have not created and deployed this mapping in your PI environment

• or you just have not typed the name correct in the module chain.

Greetings