cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap grc note require

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.,

Can someone tell me how to view java table (on GRC server) to see all tcode and object are there. None our full sod roles not showing any conflictions. we have su24 action and permision level file uploaded but still no confliction.

can please anyone know the sap note number where they define the procedure how to view java table on grc server.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good, thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Junaid,

If you're looking for a list of tables and definitions for generating custom reports, check note 1369045.

But i guess you just look for tables to see if are filled, check some threads like this:

I guess check the database tables could be OK as a first view, but it should not be the way to do the error analysis. The naming convention for the tables is clear.

Cheers,

Diego.

Edited by: Diego I. Yaryura on Dec 15, 2011 4:37 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much there, could you tell me please how i can view the tabel on ac level I mean on GRC server ...not only field but the real data....thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check for tables like VIRSA_CC* you should use the corresponding database tools to do that. I mean, execute a SELECT *FROM .... You don't have a sort of "SE16" for this like in the case of some ABAP tables.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you don't want to use DBA tools, you can try the application mentioned in these notes:

Note 1591111 - Accessing/Viewing the ERM tables from ERM application

Note 1591110 - Accessing/Viewing the CUP tables from CUP application

The idea is the same. You need to perform SQL queries, but this applications have some predefined queries and you don't need to use DBA tools.

Cheers,

Diego.