cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Version for Solman 7.1 different in smsy and service marketplace

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've upgraded our development Solution Manager to 7.1 and I've noticed a discrepency (it may have been here before the discrepency and we didn't notice).

In Service Marketplace the product version is listed as SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

In SMSY the product version is SAP Solution Manager 7.1

1. Is there any way, short of deleting and recreating the system in service marketplace, of synching them up?

2. Is there a reason that I haven't spotted to include SAP EHP2 for SAP Netwearver 7.0 in either side?

TIA,

Russ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Interesting thought. No, the installation number in the system itself and in OSS are correct. I guess I'll have to delete it in OSS and recreate it.

Thanks for the responses.

Best regards,

Russ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, that's kind of the point. The only options available in service marketplace are other NW versions. Is there any way, short of deleting and recreating the system in service marketplace, to correct it?

Best regards,

Russ

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Yes, that's kind of the point. The only options available in service marketplace are other NW versions. Is there any way, short of deleting and recreating the system in service marketplace, to correct it?

So, the problem is that you have created the solution manager in OSS under a wrong installation number/installation name.

Normally we see three kinds of installation numbers/name in OSS -

1. R/3 installation

2. ERP installation

3. Solution Manager

Please verify under which installation name the solution manager is registered.

If it is wrong then I guess you need to create a new one under the 'Solution Manager' --> and probably you need to install new sap license for this solution manager then.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I see SAP EHP2 for SAP Netweaver 7.0 under data administration -> system data -> system -> Current product version.

Thanks,

Russ

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution Manager should be registered as SAP Solution MAnager 7.1 on SMP. If there is any error, then you need to manually correct it.

Thanks

Sunny

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Solution manager version will be 7.1 only and SAP Netweaver version of solution manager will be EHP2.

Where in service market place product version is EHP2?

Thanks

Sunny