cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labor in capacity levelling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is there a way if i can perform capacity levelling for labor which is shown in the work centers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please reply me , if my knowledge is accurate on that issue

GSU
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make it as scheduling relevant in ECC itself...

I.e:If you want to consider labor in Capacity then you have to create a separate Work center under capacity category Labor. And in the capacity tab under processing tab use Labor * Operation quantity / Base quantity / Operation splits

Thanks and Regardss

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

Thanks for the solution , I knew about this solution but my client wants to know the effect of other non human resources in Labor ( after running capacity leveling). I have mentioned that since the machine( SAP ) does not know the difference between a human and a machine , when we run capacity leveling on resource ( Filler ), it will not over load the labor resource. Since we are doing capacity leveling it will look for available buckets and if its able to level in that bucket then it wil give a message that it cannot level it in that period. We would also expect the 100% load on labor as well.

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also state the capacity utilisation (and also overload) in work center in ECC and athat also gets transferred to APO.

Regards,

Mrinal