cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device Include for Datalogic Kyman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

we are planning to switch to WM-RF for one of our Warehouses. We would like to use the Datalogic Kyman Handheld for processing the steps.

We´ve set up a new internet service (ZWM_LM00) and generated the HTML-Templates out of Package LMOB respective FunctionGroup LMOB with generation Type "mobile" for Topic 99.

We created a Service with SICF.

Everythink is working well, but....

when I call the page on the mobile device the screen size does not fit. We have to scroll to get all the information and also the function keys are not working properly.

Do some of you know where I can get a device include for the datalogic kyman for embedding this in the GUI-Parameters?

Thx in advance and best regards

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. You are right. The service that you created in SICF should have the same parameters in SE80 and remember to publish it. If you do not find the meta tag relevant data in the CD try contacting the vendor's customer care. Check the wiki link

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Snippets/HowtoobtainthefunctionkeyvaluesforITSmobile+applications

Thanks

Anandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also an additional insight, please check with your RF vendor if the gun needs any meta files or Javascript to enable the function keys to work. Few devices needs the files that function keys F1 to F8 can work on the RF gun.

Thanks

Anandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Forgotten:

Regarding the device specific meta data i have not found anything for this device.

I´´ve investigated the vendor website and the delivered CDs many times

BR

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not aware of the browser options in your device but can you check your service to see if you the parameters ~ITSMOBILE, ~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR and ~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS?

Thanks

Anandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i´ve already tested these parameters in the SICF. Without any result.

The parameters are the following:

~ITSMOBILE 1

~ITSMOBILEELEMFACTOR I´ve tried several values. Without this parameter the standard value is 0,82, acutally it is set to 0,05

~ITSMOBILEELEMUNITS set to px

I´ve also copied the functions.html from service itsmobile to my service.

Do I have to define these parameters also in the SE80 within the service definition?

Thx

Markus