cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer Forecast to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are unable to transfer foreact from APO Dp to ECC.

we can see the forecast data in Planning Book and transffered to ECC through Batch Job. When we check in spool. It is showing message "Transffered data to R/3. But we can't see the forecast in MD63.

Thanks & Regards,

Manasa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Alot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishi,

we didn't maintain . Thanks. Let me configure.I think we can't tarnsport these entries. becasue logical system is dependent on each Ecc system.

Thanks,

Manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are not using SNP. Only Demand planning. these results are transffered to ECC .

Thanks,

manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manasa

Ok..and you need distribution definitions in transaction /SAPAPO/CP1 for publishing results to ECC. Check for Publication Type 51 (Planned Independent Requirements) and Location Y.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

I transfferd to SNP. It transffered to SNP.But not to ECC.

One more thing, when i checked in /SAPAPO/CC._Supply chain Cock pit . there i can see PIR'S for plant X not Plant Y..

Thanks,

Manasa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manasa

Have you maintained Distribution Definitions for Plant Y in /SAPAPO/CP1 ?

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check if Product location exists in ECC and APO.

A) Both are same

2) Check transaction MD73 instead of MD63. If forecasts are already consumed, you will not see them in MD63.

A) When i check for Plant X, I can able to see forecast data in MD63.But for Plant Y in MD63, it shows message "No requirements were found which correspond to the selection criteria".

As you asked me to check data in MD73, it shows message "No requirements were found which correspond to the selection criteria".

3)In the activity definition in APO if you do not specify a Requirements Type, check what Strategy Group is assigned to the Material master in ECC. Then go to customizing and identify the Planning Strategy. Check if the Planning Strategy has a value assigned for the Requirements Type for Independent Requirements.

A) Y plant is just a replica of Plant X. Both are having same parameters in Material master (ECC)and in Product master (APO).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manasa

Try releasing the forecast to SNP and see if that works. That way you can isolate the problem to ECC or something in APO.

RIshi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manasa

1. Check if Product location exists in ECC and APO.

2. Check transaction MD73 instead of MD63. If forecasts are already consumed, you will not see them in MD63.

3. In the activity definition in APO if you do not specify a Requirements Type, check what Strategy Group is assigned to the Material master in ECC. Then go to customizing and identify the Planning Strategy. Check if the Planning Strategy has a value assigned for the Requirements Type for Independent Requirements.

Rishi Menon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am giving some more detail info.

actually we are having 2 plants X and Y.

Y is new plant.

Forecasting data was there in plant X. we are doing reallignment here and transfering data to plant Y.

we are transfering to ecc. we can see forecast data in plant X in MD63, but not in plant Y.

Thanks,

manasa.