cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Transports in STMS_QA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there are a standard SAP report to extract information on all transports approved in tcode STMS_QA for a period of time ? The report should include approver information alongwith all details related to the transport.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your input. Agree there is no report that can be run to view approved transports. However found the 2 tables that contain all the data related to the approved transports from STMS_QA.

They are TMSQNOTESH and TMSQWLFH - additional point to note is they are audit tables so we should be careful that they don't get erased during upgrades, patching, etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mayura, Thank you for sharing the answer to your question and of course the additional info about the tables being erased during upgrades. Thanks again.

Sincerely,

Dodie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under STMS_QA, goto QA history (Ctrl + F8) and you can see the list of Transports that have been approved.

For details, you can select the TR and choose 'QA status' (Ctrl + F7) to see details of approval.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are looking for a list of transport requests approved by and in a specific period, it can be done by exploring the options from QA worklist (it shows you within the system).

Regards,

Nick Loy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mayura,

As per my knowledge, there is no SAP report that can pull the details you are looking for.

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos

How does your approval process work? If you receive a chain of emails from, say, a BPO and a PMO, then you should have made a transport folder on your local or shared drive to store them there. If you use some type of third party software, I would think there should be an archived folder with that information. I'm not aware of anything in SAP that would show the approvers and approval process.

Good Day