cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mb1c,oms2,mantaining combination of 'FERT' and '7920' valuation class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

after doing necessary customization at mb1c when i try to make stock it gives this error...

'Combination of plant BPPL and material type Finished product does not exist'

when i go to 'oms2' to solve this error i dont find the combination fert and valuation area 7920.

now bcz material is finished product i hv to hv valuation class in material master data.

so at oms2 i hv to introduce the combination.

now that is where i get stuck as by clicking position at oms2 i get material type so i give 'fert' there.

but then i can not see the combination maintained there.

so how to introduce fert and 7920 combination in order to see it at 'oms2'?

at oms2 ,after selecting material typer 'fert' when u click on left sedi icon of 'Quantity/value updating' u get a list of already maintained combinations of 'valuation area' and 'material type' now in order to solve my error first i need to have this combination for valuation area(7920) and material type(FERT) to mark qty updating and value updating but i do not see this particular combination only so the first requirement is to have this combination at oms2.

then after i can mark it and can solve the original error...

pls help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no no instead of class i had to search for plant and material type combination ..i got it done by myself..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please explain how you have solved this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

search with your plant and ur valuation class combination.and then just mark the required field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

That is because you are searching in a wrong place, Kindly go to OBYC transaction code and in that double click on BSD, BSX and insiddee that give 7920 and the relevant GL accounts, your problem will be solved. same way maintain for GBB,

Regards,

Sudhir

Edited by: Sudhir Nair(India) on Dec 15, 2011 10:19 AM