cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application of patch SAPKNA7022/23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

IIn my CRM 7.0 system, I have my SAP_BW component on 701 and SAP_AP component on 700.

I am trying to apply the support packages SAP_AP 22 and 23(SAPKNA7022 and SAPKNA7023).

However, When i try to begin the installation of these patches, I am getting an error related to pre-requisites, related to SAP_BW component.

The error message is:

SAPKW701?? 1 SAPKNA7022 P Could not find an equivalent SP for SAPKW70024

SAPKW701?? 1 SAPKNA70023 P Could not find an equivalent SP for SAPKW70025

It does allow me to click on 'Continue'. But when I click on 'continue', it says clicking on 'Continue' is not allowed!

Has anybody encountered this problem before?

Is there a solution to this?

Please let me know.

Regards,

Santosh Bhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> SAPKW701?? 1 SAPKNA7022 P Could not find an equivalent SP for SAPKW70024

> SAPKW701?? 1 SAPKNA70023 P Could not find an equivalent SP for SAPKW70025

>

Could you refer an existing discussion thread and follow the Note mentioned there to find the 'equivalent' ?

Thanks

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check whether all the pre-requisite support packages for SAPKNA7022 and SAPKNA7023 have been applied in your system.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

I have applied the SPAM package number 43 on my system(SAPKD70143) on my system.

If you are talking about upgrading other support packages as well, I do not think that should ideally be required.

Deepak,

Is it not the most obvious thing to do? But, SAP_AP 700,as per service marketplace, depends on SAP_BW 700 and the relevant patches. But,I have SAP_BW 701 on my system, which means that this pre-requisite should not really matter.

Regards,

Santosh

vincentlim826
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

I think you should check and bring the SPAM / SAINT up to date for package like SAPKBxxxxx, SAPKAxxxxx, SAPKHxxxxx, SAPKWxxxxx, SAPKNAxxxx, SAPK-xxx and trigger the upload queue definition again..

Regards,

Vincent