cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no route redetermination in delivery

0 Kudos

Hi guru

I've jus implement Transportation Module.

So all the sales order created before the implementation do not have a route.

WHen creating a delivery based on those sales order, no route is determined in the delivery although essential parameters are set up in partners.

do you know how we can arrange this ???

thanks and kind regards

Martine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please find the below link which might be helpful for you

Thanks

Dasaradha

0 Kudos

It is not possible to upload the route in the sales order because I do not know in advance the route to be assgined to the sales order

I need a program or a transaction that can by itself determine the routes.. I have no list ...

martine

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Martine,

It is not possible to upload the route in the sales order because I do 
not know in advance the route to be assgined to the sales order I need 
a program or a transaction that can by itself determine the routes

Since you are facing issue through MASS t-code, could you please try updating the value of ROUTE in the Sales Order in change mode ? Please let me know if you have any issue in updating.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my understanding route can not determine in delivery with out weight group.

so please upload all the route by using transaction MASS.

Please find below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/5607da545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Correct me if i am wrong

Thanks

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Dec 14, 2011 4:13 PM

0 Kudos

I can not upload routes in sales order because the field is greyed and all the remaining deliveries on those sales order have not yet been created

martine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Route determine delivery level based on Weight groups.

Shipping conditionsTransportation groupWeight group+Actual route.

Check whether you maintained this configuration properly or not.

Correct me if i am wrong

Thanks

Dasaradha

0 Kudos

HI Dasaradha

the route determination in customizing is ok because if you create a new sales order, the route is determined in the sales order et copied into the delivery.

the problem is for sales order without routes '(because created before implementation) . when you create a delivery no route is determine int the delivery in this case ...

tks

martine

0 Kudos

HI Dasaradha

the route determination in customizing is ok because if you create a new sales order, the route is determined in the sales order et copied into the delivery.

the problem is for sales order without routes '(because created before implementation) . when you create a delivery no route is determine int the delivery in this case ...

tks

martine