cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Based Tax in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I would like to Have Vendor basis Tax in Sales Order and I Have done all sort of Configuration but vendor number is not reading in sales order and same can be seen through Analysis tab and error is Vendor field is not initialized.

Vendor is been Populated in Sales order header and Item Level from Customer Master.

Vendor Field has in Pricing field catalog.

Table has been created with Vendor Field

Same has been assign to Access Sequence.

to Access Sequence has been assigned to Condition Type.

Condition Type has been Maintained in Pricing Procedure.

Condition Record has been created for Tax Condition Type Which has Vendor Field.

Vendor Master data is exists and same has been created by MM Guys.

Many of posts are saying that Vendor to be added to Pricing Communication Structure KOMP, KOMK, KOMG,KOMV. but My Abaper is Poor so request you to guide me what exactly Abaer has to do and What Code to be entered in User Exists SAPMV45AFZZ and RV60AFZZ if not any other suggested user exists.

It would be really appreciated from bottom of the heart if any once can mail be the guidance literature to my mail id Text Removed

Warm Regards

Vijay

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Dec 14, 2011 8:10 PM Please dont ask any information to share to your personal mail id which is against the forum rules

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My sincere apologies for the same.

Warm regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Friends, Still Issue is exists so plz suggest some possibilities.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need any assistance in ABAP coding, then better post this query in that forum

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to enhance the communication pricing for taxes, see SAP Note 531835 - Using field PSTYV in the condition access.

In the other hand, see the article [R/3 Tax Interface Configuration Guide|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/047ab790-0201-0010-a9b1-e612f8b71dcd?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true] in this site.

Regards

Eduardo