cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Data last loaded on" population in SPM UI with custom data loading

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In SPM 2.1, in the UI, in the bottom left, there is a notification saying "data last loaded on".

We are using a custom method to load data (use of standard BW process chains) and therefore this is not being populated.

Where is this date stored? Ideally i would like to code an ABAP report to run as part of the chain to populate this field.

Thanks

Neil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

This data is based on table OPMDM_UPLOAD field BI_UPLOAD_END. You can manipulate this field by inserting a single record in this table (choosing any valid primary key) and then programatically updating this field in that single record when a new data load completes.

Thanks,

Divyesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Basically that notification is nothing but the timestamp of last data load from Perform data load task. Obviously since you dont load through frontend that date wont be maintained there. There are two tables in backened where this value is maintained.

OPMDM_UPLOAD and OPM_SOURCE_ST. I would try to create dummy records in this 2 tables via ABAP and check the frontend; ofcourse in Devlopment system to start with. My hunch is that it should work fine.

Regards,

Sampat Desai