Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PO creation from SC

former_member305388
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using SRM 7.0 with extended classic scenario and I have issue in the automatic po creation. For some Shopping Carts the PO is not automatically created. The SC is having Source of Supply Assigned and all the approves have completely approved the SC. The latest status is I1111 Item in Transfer Process.

I checked in RZ20, ST22 and could not find any error or dumps.

For the SC item under BBP_PDBEI the BE_OBJECT_TYPE is BUS2201 and BE_OBJECT_ID 1, once I trigger the PO creation manually the PO object id is reflected here.

For such SC I am running the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED manually which puts the SC in I1112 Error in Transmission Status and later I can trigger the SC creation from the alert monitor.

For POs created in this manner the PO is created in Held Status without any line items, is this normal?

I have two questions which I want to understand, how is the automatic po creation from SC setup, is there any customizing involved for the po creation from SC to happen automatically?

What else should I check to find the reason why the the SC was stuck in I1111 status and PO was not created?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

srinivas

have you using process controlled workflow for srm 7.0??

regards

sahil purushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure the Purchasing group and this will take care of automatic transfer of Doc to sourcing cockpit. Make sure you also maintain the customization for sourcing always carried out for Prod categories.

Regards

Saurabh