cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Events in Shopping cart approval process

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All- I need to know when the events Changed and ChangedAndAcknoledge for BO- BUS2121 (SC) will get triggered. We are using ACF WF.

My Problem is, when the approver changing Quantity or Price, before approving, then event- 'ChangedAndAcknoledge' is getting triggered. But if approver changes any other apart from Quantity or Price (say- cost center), then event 'Changed' is getting triggered

So do we configure any where, how this events to be triggered? Please provide your inputs

PS: I am using badi- BBP_WFL_SECUR_BADI and setting security level as '2'

Regards

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinoth,

See paragraph "Trigger the event with known parameters from existing example in SRM system" from SRM How-To below:

[Triggering of notifications or alerts - debugging tipps|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SRM/Triggeringofnotificationsoralerts-debugging+tipps]

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Laurent

We are using BADI workflow for N level approvals. If any of the approver changes any field (Ex: Date, Text, G/L...), then for every change, SC needs to go to creator (Requester) for accept Changes. Once requestor accepts the changes, then the SC flow need to move forward. I mean, SC need to go next approver like this

Now if the approver changes Price or Quantity, then only event- ChangedandAcknoledge is getting triggered and going to creator for Accept Changes

For any other field change (apart from Price or Quantity), then event- Changed is getting triggered and its not going to creator for Accept changes

Please provide inputs

Any customisation is available to tell, only change in few fields need to go for Accept Changes?

Vinoth

Edited by: S Vinoth on Dec 17, 2011 1:22 AM