cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM_HTTP_SSL_ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are getting SSL error in production for one of our vendors. The certificate had expired for the same and we installed new certifcates which the vendor provided. But we are still getting the same error. When we checked, we found out that one of the certificates is having a certificate status as "The issuer of this certificate could not be found." We have asked the vendor to provide us the correct certificate but they replied that we are only having error with this. We are using a proxy to HTTP scenario in which we send PO to the vendor through HTTP adapter and RFC connection is made and we are using port 443 for the connection.

We have done certificate installation for other vendors. But we never had such a problem. We doubt that it is due to the reason that the certificate is having this error.

Can anyone help me with this? Also if yes then what is the solution we have. How can we correct the certificate?

Thanks and regards,

Siji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After importing the certificate in STRUST did you restrated the ICM?

Regards,

Ahmed

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where did you find this statement "The issuer of this certificate could not be found"? Ask the client if they have root certificate? Also, are you importing the certificate in TrustedCAs?

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek ,

I get this when I double click the certificate from Windows. In the certification path tab there is certificate status. Its in that I find that "The issuer of this certificate could not be found". This is having two root certificates. GTE CyberTrust Global Root->Akamai Subordinate CA 3->Akamai Subordinate CA 3->wireless.att.com this is the heirarchy of the certifcate. Of tehse first two certificates are okay. But wireless.att.com certificate is giving this error. We have installed all these three certificates in STRUST folder.

Thanks and regards,

Siji

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try deleting all these certificates. Then import the root certificate first and then intermediate and finally this certificate. Before importing the last certificate, you can also try to open it and use Copy to File (some similar option) to create a copy of this certificate and import that certificate.

Regards,

Prateek Raj Srivastava