cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM using multiple interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a sceanrio where i have one sender idoc and multiple(5) soap receivers.so i have five interface that have same sender idoc and different soap receiver.Soap is syncronous and sending us the response of that message.

So we have to create a scenario as IDOCSoapRequestSoapResponse---File for each interface

I know it requires BPM to fullfill the condition of multiple interface.Please suggest the BPM design to achive the scenario.

Regards

Laxmi Bhushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You wont require BPm for it. You can achieve it with IDOC to File using SOAP lookup. Import the Idoc into ESR and import the wsdl under external definitions & create 5 service interfaces and 5 messagemappings and in each mapping respective lookup has to be performed. Create 5 operation mappings. And If you're using 5 different business components create 5 receiver determinations else create one receiver determination and 5 interface determinations and different channels and agreements are as usual....

regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Can you tell me the soap lookup design. i have to capture the soap response to file. will it solve the syncronous process.

Regads

Laxmi B

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>i have to capture the soap response to file. will it solve the syncronous process

Yes ...

Create SOAP receiver communication channel to perform lookup. And follw the blog and create the objects which I've specified in my earlier post...

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Laxmi Bhushan Jha ,

IDOCSoapRequestSoapResponse---File for each interface

As per my knowledge that is poosiable and simple with SOAP Lookup in ESR Mapping

for Soap Lookup:

and coming to id:

in receiver determination , we need to define multiple recievers

in interface determiination, we define multiple operation mappings.

thanks,