cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing terms & conditions on each page (repeatedly)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I have Adobe Livecycle Designer 8.01. I have some dynamic Formular and I have to put some static text on each back page.

I have got two problems with that:

1. I am not really sure how I could repeat that text on each side? I have the text as text module in Text Item. How can I make it to repeat as many times as my even pages. In the worst case I suppose I can count pages in java script and multiply my Text Item as many times as number of pages. But is there no easier way for such cases.

2. The second problem is more important for me. I have read some Forums and tried to follow the instructions. It does not work somehow and I wonder if somebody knows why. My Fomular has the following pages:

-> Master Pages:

- FirstPage - Odd/Even - Odd(Front Pages) ; Placement - First Page

- EvenPage - Odd/Even - Even(Back Pages) ; Placement - Rest of Pages

- OddPage - Odd/Even - Odd(Front Pages) ; Placement - Rest of Pages

- RestEven - Blank Page

-> Pages:

- PageforOdd - the dynamic form that should be printed on odd pages

Pagination Options of Subform:

Place : In ContentArea "FirstPage"

After: Go to EvenPage

- Conditions - the page with the text for all even pages

Place : In ContentArea "EvenPage"

After: Go to OddPage

So far I have the following output:

FirstPage

BlankPage

OddPage

BlankPage

OddPage

EvenPage

I have read that I can put the Content Area from my Even Page (the one that my Conditions Page is linked to) into Blank Page and I should get my required ouput:

FirstPage

EvenPage

OddPage

EvenPag

OddPage

EvenPage

But as I try to do it I just get short dump from SAP and Adobe Forms are closing.

I can imagine that one cannot put content area into blank page but that was exacty the scenario that was described as solution to that problem.

Have anybody got some Solution to those Issues. I would be really grateful for any help.

Best regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.