cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QS61 T-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a virtual plant and I have created all the Charecteristics and classess to that Virtual plant. Now I have to do the charecteristic assignment to a material in my pressent active plant. So how to copy all the charecteristics of virtual plant to the present active plant.

It's urgent. Waiting for quick response.

Regard's,

Uday.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its very simple....Once created MIC in virtual plant can be used for other plants also.Need not to copy them physically.

say you are using QS61 T code & need to assign MIC from virtual plant here.

enter MIC ,virtual plant & version -->press enter.The MIC will be appear here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujith,

Thanks for your reply. Say if I have around 100 Chars to be copied, then do I need to enter each time plant, MIC and version..??

or is there a way where in I can copy all at a time... and is QS61 the right t-code to assign the chars to the material..???

Regard's,

uday.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Material specification will be used on material level not at plant level so u may use all the characterstics in any of the plant, where that particular material used.

Yes u need to create the MIC for that particular virtual plant bcoz MIC's are plant dependent .

Regards

Edited by: D GURU on Dec 14, 2011 11:13 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a way where in I can copy all at a time... and is QS61 the right t-code to assign the chars to the material..???

yes for sirst time you have to take effort to add all mic's with plant & version.You can create LSMW for entering values from excel sheet.

QS61 is used when you want to create task list for material which is used in several plants & use same MIC's.

If you want plant dependent task list then you should use QP01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We can upload the MIC's from Virtual plant to Active plant using LSMW in QS61 T-code.

My Thread is answered.

Regard's,

Uday.