cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control settings in billing plan order ( Milestone billing)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

in my scenario i have a billing plan order in which there is a material of total value 500 rs and then divided into three billing plans. like first date it will be say 100rs, 2nd date 300rs and then on the 3rd date 200rs, then the sales order is saved. when i created a proforma invoice from the sales order i am getting 3 line item there in the proforma invoice like as follows

material

XYZ------ 100rs

XYZ------ 300rs

XYZ------ 200rs

so the material is divide into 3 line items according to the billing plan which is maintained in the sales order.

can it be possible to bring only onle line item in the proforma invoice with the total amount like

Material

XYZ--- 500rs

are there any settings in copy control between sales order and billing which i missed?

Looking forward.

regards,

Subhrangshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Subhrangshu,

If you want the entire amount to be reflected in the invoice, why are you using a billing plan?

Can you share with us the scenario in detail?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

The scenario is to create a proforma invoice from a billing order. at this moment when i create a proforma invoice from a billing plan order the item gets distributed into two or three line items due to the billing plan. But need only single line item.

Regards,

Subhrangshu