Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order contract reference for IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

Good Day,

We are implementing a Sales order IDOC process for our client with Message type ORDERS (Inbound). Normally in a standard sales order process when u enter a Sold to party, Ship to party and material number system will automatically refere a OPEN CONTRACT available for the sold to party, Ship to party and material.

In my case client has used a customized DATA-T type for Contract to sales order copy control, because of which system is not refering open contract when i run the IDOC.

We can change the COPY CONTROL but client is using this process for more then 2 yrs. we dont know what will be the implecations or effect it will show on my client other SAP process.

Can any one suggest me who i can refere a contract thru IDOC. May by thru BAPI or BADI.

Your suggestions will be more appreciated.

With best regards,

M. Rajendran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

you would try the segment E1EDK41 (Header information: Reference document)

there is a filed XBLNR (ref.document number) there

please talk to your abaper/technical guy

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply dude. it sound interesting. I will check and revert you back.

With best regards,

M. Rajendran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dude,

I tried checking it with E1EDK41 segment and i gave the open contract number in the field XBELNR. Still Sales order is not refering the contract.

Any other option available.

With Best Regards,

M. Rajendran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendran,

Try by passing the values in to VGBEL - Reference doc

Check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for your reply. which segment is this VGBEL field. I tried to look the field in E1EDK41 segment i dint get it.

Can you tell me segment this field belong too.

with best regards,

M. Rajendran.