cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Field catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I want to add a new field in the list of allowed fields for creating pricing condition table, I goto field catalog,

over there I see three structures KOMP, KOMK, KOMP.

My question is

1 From which structure I can pick up the fields.

2. If the field is not there in the structure, do i have to get it added to structure first by taking help of abaper.

3. What is difference between fields KUNNR ( Customer) and KUNAG ( Sold to party).

Thanks in advance for devoting your time.

Komal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

KOMG -It is a structure which consists of 2 tables

KOMK -Header Pricing

KOMP - Item Pricing

If the field is not there in the structure, do i have to get it added to structure first by taking help of abaper.

Please check this below link you will find the information regarding the program code to add the field

*KUNNR & KUNAG *

KUNNR is the customer name which includes all the details of the customer (SP,SH,BP,PY Parties)

KUNAG is the customer sold to party group which is related to the SP function

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Firstly, thanks for your reply. Can you please elaborate that KUNNR can be SP SH BP PY or anything? I am a bit confused with this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Komal,

Customer who belongs to their respective account groups like SP-Sold to party ,SH-Ship to party,BP -Bill to party,PY-Payer it consists of all the details.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Komal,

1. From which structure I can pick up the fields.

Header fields wil be stored in KOMK and item fields will be stored in KOMP.

In KOMG both header and item fields will be stored.According to your requirement you can pick the fields in to catalog.

2. If the field is not there in the structure, do i have to get it added to structure first by taking help of abaper.

YES,you need to take the help of abaper and you need to append the required fields in to KOMK,KOMPandKOMG communication structures for pricing purpose.

3.What is difference between fields KUNNR ( Customer) and KUNAG ( Sold to party).

KUNNR is customer either sold to party,ship to party,payer or bill to party.KUNNG is only the sold to party.

Hope it will help you.

Please let me know if you have any further clarifications.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KOMP is for Pricing communication item.

KOMK is for Communication Header for pricing.

1 From which structure I can pick up the fields?

This Depends on your requirement.

2. If the field is not there in the structure?

if you don't have knowledge on abap you should take abaper help.

Please find the below link

3. What is difference between fields KUNNR ( Customer) and KUNAG ( Sold to party)?

Please find the link for understanding the difference

Hope this will helps you

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Dec 14, 2011 10:13 AM