cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

i am mapping rebate process,but the scenario is complicated(i.e)My client wants to give rebate to his customer based on his sales value but the problem is he wants to give rebate for all the quarter and full year.he wants to include both scenario in single agreement.for this which type of rebate i have to use.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos
jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain one agreement with full year settlement.

So, every quarter use VB)7 (Program RV15C001) choose Action as carry out partial settlement, do a partial settlement for Quarterly.

And finally at yearly level do a final settlement for customer.

To achieve this in VB(2 rebate agreement type - manual payment accordingly maintain

- Payment procedure

- Partial settlement (need to assign a doc type for request for settlement)

- Settlement periods (factory calander based on quarter)

- Reverse accruals (if client opts for in the case of manual payment)

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks jp,

Can u tel me the difference between partial,manual,final settlement.....

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

partial,manual,final settlement.....

These are way of settling the accurals for the customer.

Say if you have year rebate agreement.

Settlememt

- Partial - You partially settle the customer for part of the accural accrued for the rebate

- Manual - its is similar to partial, but done manually, anytime during the year.

- Final - its final and full settlement of accruals, by settling & closing the agreement.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

My clients asked me to map a rebate process on sales volume for the customer.The conditions are he wants to give rebate for every quarter for full year.if the customer achieve his target in that quarter he will be eligible for rebate.if he didn't then his total sales volume is compared to next quarter and he achieves the target in next quarter he is eligible for both quarter.so please suggest me which rebate process and how can in map it.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Partial settlement for full year rebate agreement on quarterly bases can be good for your requirement.

Even, you can reuse partially settled rebate agreement again for after settlement for a new period. Use TCode VB(D for extending you existing rebate agreement.

Regards

JP