Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Migrate Web Dynpro Project to NWDI through DC

Hi All,

I have a requirement which i need to migrate the local Web Dynpro projects to NWDI to make it in central location.

I have developed the Web Dynpro project which is local to my system (includes model creation - deprecated type).

I need to integrate/migrate these Web Dynpro projects into NWDI.

As i did copy & paste of src folder and did creating new model after deleting the existing model.

After these I am able to build the project however I am getting the below error message while deploying it to Sandbox system.

Error Message:-

***********************************************************************************************************************

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/gssvkria/LOCALS1/Temp/temp8746sap.comhomecountry.ear

Aborted: development component 'home/country'/'sap.com'/'NWD_FASTPRJ_D'/'20111214124617'/'0':Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/homecountry.. Reason: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/homecountry. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine?; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.container.DeploymentException: Clusterwide exception: Failed to deploy application sap.com/home~country. Check causing exception for details (trace file). Hint: Are all referenced components deployed and available on the engine? (message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

***********************************************************************************************************************

Please someone help me to understand this deployment exception and to resolve as well.

Thanks in advance.

Rgs,

Vijay

<< moved by moderator - check out the list of other forums on top of portal forum >>

Links to other forums

Edited by: Anja Engelhardt on Dec 14, 2011 1:44 PM

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question