cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With reference sale orde text issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating sale order with reference to exisiting sale order of document type OR , the text should not be copied.

What i did is while creating with reference to existing sale order when ever the text comes for copying i will select delete option so that it wont copied to current sale order creating, What i did is a correct way or any other method is there to stop copying the text during with reference to sale order creation.

Thanks,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear suresh,

As per the understanding of your requirement,

Instead of doing that why don't you delete the text determination procedure for the document which the text is applying.

You can use the transaction code VOTXN you select the sales document header/item in that select change.Then go to Text procedure assignment

Hope it will be use full.

Let me know if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.

Texts get copied when you use same document type as source and origin document while copying in VA01. This happens because Text determination procedure and text types are same. You can delete the text if required.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VOTXN and select sales document header and click on change and select your text determination procedure

and click on text id's in text procedure. here you can change the status.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Dec 14, 2011 8:18 AM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is particular sales orders, then method used by you is fine.

If this a continues practise where you don't want to copy from the reference sales order, then do necessary modification in config (Text is not obligatory).

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me the IMG menu path where i can go and select for the document type OR to click not obligatory for text.

Thanks,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Check this link it would be helpful for your issue

Regards

Pradeep

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use TCode VOTXN or SPRO - SD - Basic Function - Text Control - Define and Assign Text Determination Procedures

Based on your requirement, select header or iem in sales document.

Choose & select your Text procedure.

Then open subnode Text id 's in text procedure.

Regards

JP