cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information not getting updated in DB02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to get values in DB02.When i select the tablespaces option to check for space i am getting the following error.

SQL0551N "SAP<SID>" does not have the required authorization or privilege to perform operation "EXECUTE" on object "SYSPROC.MON_GET_TABLESPACE". SQLSTATE=42501

Function DB6_PM_TBSCONFIG1 failed with return code = Error when calculating data

The databse is DB6

Please help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Balaji.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems that user SAP<SID> does not have required authorization.

Read,

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varun,

I gave the necessary permission as given in that post, and the error got corrected, another issue is that, in the intial DB02 screen, values are not being displayed for the freespace, total space etc.

Thanks & Regards

Balaji.P

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you login in db02 press refresh and check if job starts for example in sm50.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

another issue is that, in the intial DB02 screen, values are not being displayed for the freespace, total space etc.

>

Hello,

Please verify whether all standard SAP Basis jobs are scheduled with proper periodicity or not, for e.g. the job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR.

Try to refer service.sap.com/notes to search the SAP Notes, for e.g. 1002840 - No data or obsolete data in DB Space Statistic monitor

Thanks