cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i control, plant from sales order to purchase requisition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

can u tell me how do i maintain copy-control of, plant from sales order to purchase requisition in individual purchase order scenario .....

in scheduling item category "CB" (vov6).

item category is "TAS"...

roshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u tell me how do i maintain copy-control of, plant from sales order to purchase requisition in individual purchase order scenario .....

in scheduling item category "CB" (vov6).

item category is "TAS"...

In individual purchase order scenario the standard item category is "TAB". "TAS" is used in third-party scenario.

I suppose it's hard-coded logic that the receiving plant of the automatically generated purchase requisition is the same as the delivering plant of the sales order item.

What would be the sense of creating a sales order for plant A and then procure the goods for plant B??? How could you continue the sales process in plant A???

Even if you want to procure the goods in several steps (e.g. vendor --> plant B --> plant A), the receiving plant in the purchase requisistion shoild be the delivering plant...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roshan,

It is illogical to attempt to maintain copy control from SD order to individual Purchase Req. These two objects are not directly related.

The plant against which the sales order is posted is normally transferred to the SD requirements file. When MRP runs, MRP looks at the plant that exists in the requirements file, and generally produces a supply proposal element which is consistent with the requirements file.

Best Regards,

DB49