Hello every one,
I have built a new file to file interface and want to test it, I am new to PI and this is my first Interface.
I know that i have to use SXDA_tools and AL11 t codes to test but i dont know the procedure, i have searched in SDN forums but did not find the right procedure.
Any help will be appreciatable.
Sekhar Dachepalli replied
Check this procedure also...
if client and server are in same network the u can configure your file adapter using NFS protocal.
if they are in different network the you can upload using SXDA_TOOLS tcode.
The porcedure to put a file on server is as shown below:
1. Save your file in your local machine.
2. In XI server, enter the tranaction code "SXDA_TOOLS".
3. In the input screen, enter:
i) Object Type "DXPROJECT".
ii) Program Type "BAPI".
iii) Program "CREATE".
4. Press Copy (Ctrl+F5) button.
5. Now, you will get another screen in which you will see 3 blocks called as "Source", "Target" and "Copy with/without conversion".
6. In Source block, choose the radio button "Presentation Server" and then take F4 help to select your source file. (file which you have saved on your local machine)
7. In TARGET block select the radio button "Application Server", check the box "Remote server" and take F4 help to select your application server.
8. In the same block under "File Type" select "P physical file name" and under "File Name" write the path/directory name which you have mentioned in your communication channel along with the file name.
Example: suppose file name in your Comm Chanel is "demo.xml" and directory path is "/abc/testfiles/XML/", then in step 8 write "/abc/testfiles/XML/demo.xml".
Note: need not to do any thing in 3rd block.