Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Letter of award

anand_sagarsethi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SRM 7 EHP1, and the requirement, that when RFX is awarded to supplier. A mail should be triggered to Supplier about this notification that he is been awarded. I feel this is should be a available functionality in SAP SRM, but no mail gets triggered to the supplier. Please let me know if I am missing some configuration or something else.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a standard functionality in SRM 7.0

check the workflow task related to the mail to the supplier in t.code: SWB_procurement

activate that workflow

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is standard in SRM that an email notification is sent to the supplier when an RFx Response is accepted, rejected, or returned.

you may enhance the body of the email generated during acceptance for your letter of award.

also, did you check in SOST if the system generates an email when awarding a bid to supplier?

regards.

anand_sagarsethi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

Please tell me where I can configure it..

former_member22425
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Refer to SAP Notes 1567596 , 1011682 , 1507791 & 1303055 to resolve your issue here.

Best Regards,

Rahul

anand_sagarsethi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh for the reply. I understood to add a condition to the workflow which triggers the mail. but i need to know which workflow triggers the mail for the award mail.