cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recuring inspection for batches in vendor consignment stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

I try to use transaction QA07 for my batches currently in vendor consignment stock but failed.

The system doesn't find the batches.

Do you know if it is possible in standard functionnality?

Or, is there any method??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If batch stock is available in your system and if it is SLED managed batch then QA07 should pick up the batch to process.

What is batch expiry date or what value you are entering in "initial run in days" field of QA07?

If batch is already expired then QA07 will pick without entering any value in "initial run in days" field. But if batch is not expired yet and going to expire in few days then you have to enter same days in in suggested field, so QA07 can pick batch.

For QA07 following is the formula.

Today's date + "number of days" = Expiry date, if this satisfy then only QA07 will pick batch.

I hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vendor consignment stock batches not possible in QA07.

As I know you have to bring i back in your kitty & then place in Block stock through QA07 .

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similiar issue with recurring inspection not being triggered for consigned material.

Is there a work around for this ? If so can you please post the steps.

Thank you

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I support what Sujit mentioned. Vendor consignment stock is already "issued" and is NOT reflected in your Inventory - though batch managed. Hence, it is not possible to trigger Recurring inspection by QA07.

Regards, KrishnaM