cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount condition types exclusion in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings.

I need to configure some condition types, 3 with automatic determination/entry and 1 with manual input that will perform in the following way:

1. when order is created the first 3 condition types appear automatically with values as maintained in the condition records for each line item

2. for some of the lines items another discount is inserted manually and by doing so I need to get the first 3 conditions cancelled/set to inactive. I don't mind if I have to press the Update button from the Conditions tab.

My problem is that after inserting the last discount manually I couldn't figure out how to have the first 3 conditions become inactive regardless of what Update option I used.

[HERE|http://fbx.ro/y52xlslcd0683whi] you will find a archive with the current configuration used.

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by: Enache Catalin on Dec 14, 2011 12:31 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enache Catalin

---Create 4 condition types in V/06 (Dis1,Dis2,Dis3 & Dis4)

--- Create respective condition record for each condition type in vk11.

--Include these 4 condition records in pricing procedure in V/08.Check mark manual for condition type which you want to enter in order VA01.

Go to IMG-Sales&Distribution-Basic functions-Pricing-Condition Exclusion-Condition exclusion for group of conditions-

-Define condition exclusion -

create an exclusion condition group (1000)

--Assign condition types to the exclusion groups

1000-Dis1,dis2,dis3,dis4

--Maintain condition exclusion for pricing procedure -select your pricing procedure & click on exclusion

--Here assign A to the Exclusion group- 1000 & save it

--Raise sales order in VA01 & check in condition TAB you will find the 3 discount types (Dis1,Dis2,Dis3).now enter condition type (Dis4) which you have marked as manually in V/08.You will find other discount get deactivated.

--If the manually discount condition type (Dis4) suits the business requirement then you can see other 3 condition types as deactivated.

Let me know if your problem is solved

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Its not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kiran

It will work.For example

Dis1-300

Dis2-500

Dis3-400

Manual condition Dis4-600

when you raise sales order you can see 3 discounts condition types in condition tab in which 2 will be deactivated & one will be active.when you enter the manual condition type 3 discounts will be deactive & manual condition will be active.

The system picks the Dis4 & deactivates the other 3 condition types.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think it's too late to give you a reply. But let somebody to get the another way to find a solution for this.

• Create 4 condition types in V/06 (Disc1,Disc2,Disc3 & Disc4)

• Maintain "C- Manual Entry Has Priority' in the respective condition type definition {V/06(Disc4)} and also Check Manual Entry check box in V/08.

• Create respective condition recordS for all condition types in vk11.

• Include these 4 condition records in pricing procedure in V/08.

• Define two Condition Exclusion Groups (ExG1 & ExG2)

• Assign First 3 Discounts to ExG1 and 4th Disc to ExG2

• Maintain these 2 Condition Exclusion Groups in your Pricing procedure like below

Sno CPr ExGr1 ExGr2

10 F-Least favourable between the two exclusion groups OR ExG1 ExG2

C- Best condition between the two exclusion groups

Save it

Raise sales order in VA01 and go to the condition TAB you will find the 3 discount types (Disc1,Disc2,Disc3) now enter the condition type (Disc4) which you have marked as manual in V/08.You will find other discounts get deactivated.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your time taken to reply with details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You Can achieve your requirement by following Pradeep kumar suggestion.

Thanks Pradeep.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SORRY,

That is not possible in Standard way may be you should take Abaper help.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain your manual condition type before to all condition types and maintain exclusion for that condition type in V/06 And try.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings.

You said:

"Maintain your manual condition type before to all condition types " but HOW?

Automatic conditions do get determined first and only in some occasions I need to use the manual condition. Only then I need to have the first inactivated and the manual one remained the only in effect.

What am I missing?

Field "Exclusion" in "Control data 2" tab is marked with X for the manual condition whereas the rest are left blank. Despite of that after inserting the manual condition and even pressing the Update button nothing happens: manual and automatic conditions are listed together..

I have also maintained Condition Exclusion: manual and automatic conditions belong to different groups and exclusive option is set with manual condition group first....

Any other ideas?

Thank you in advance.