cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Info... FPRUNX 001: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException:

Former Member

Anyone every run into this error after saving a PO?

Error Info... FPRUNX 001: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.Processin

The full message is: System ID.... PR3 Client....... 100 User......... ELBURGD Transaction.. ME21N Update key... 4EC42600E07900E1E10080000A14402B Generated.... 17.11.2011, 06:09:20 Completed.... 17.11.2011, 06:09:24 Error Info... FPRUNX 001: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.Processin

Using SM13 it says: Function Module: RV_MESSAGE_UPDATE Status: Update was Terminated Class: FPRUNX Number: 001 FPRUNX 001: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.Processin

This happens seemingly randomly in production after the user saves a PO. They'll create a PO, save it, get the PO number , start a new PO and a message box pops up saying:

Express document 'Update was terminated' received from author 'xxxx xxxxx'

If the user goes back to the PO to look it up, the PO does not exist. If the user creates a new PO (or recreates the one that failed to commit to the database), it'll save with no trouble... same print settings, same everything. This leads me to believe the problem isn't with the PO form but with the ADS. The PO form is custom and works without error in dev and QA. I do believe the users are setting the message options to Print Immediately.

I am unable to recreate the problem in dev or QA, and it appears randomly in production. I've run the ADS test programs in production and they come back without errors.

Has anyone run into this before? Are there some settings on the ADS that might need to be adjusted? I don't think this is form related since we're able to recreate the same PO and save without error immediately afterwards, but could this be a form problem?

I am open to any and all experiences you've encounted, and any suggestions you may have.

Jeff Kulbeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Recently I had the same error with Adobe Form. In my case there were a few problems regarding data binding and data format. In a Form there was unresolved data binding warning and data format mismatch with one field - Form interface contained variable of type decimal and in the Form content that variable was bound to the field of type numeric with data format integer. Adobe Form with such kind of issues can be activated without errors but during Form call you get error FPRUNX001

So my advice would be to consider things like:

• Resolve data binding warnings. Its in the Report palette witch by default is located in the bottom left corner of the vertical palettes bar.
  • Check that Form interface data types match with Form content fields data formats in data binding sub-menu.

Also in your Form calling application you can trace ADS by using these function modules:

• FP_GET_LAST_ADS_ERRSTR - provides texts about the cause of the error
  • FP_GET_LAST_ADS_TRACE - provides a trace of the Adobe document services

Answers (0)