cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activating SPROXY in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to activate Sproxy in SAP-CRM System.i Have don all the nessary steps to configure but while running SPROXY Transaction it is saying no Connection to Integration Builder.

IT is giving This Information

1. The address of the Integration Builder must be stored in the SAP system

=>Check/maintain with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_ADDRESS

The address is taken from the following parameters in the exchange profile ('Connections' section):

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.name: Server (for example, pwdf0436)

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.httpport: Port (for example, 1080)

com.sap.aii.connect.repository.contextroot: Root (for example, rep)

The logon data is also read from the exchange profile('ApplicationSystem' section):

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name: User

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd: Password

If no address is found, then an HTTP destination is read from the table SPROXSET, which already contains these three pieces of information:

Column NAME: "IFR_HTTP_DEST"

ColumnVALUE: for example, "MY_DESTINATION"

The destination must have been created using transaction SM59.

For the repository URL "http://myserver:4711/rep", for example, the following values must be maintained:

Connection type: "G" Target host:"myserver" Service No:"4711" Path prefix: "/rep"

User and password accordingly.

If maintained, the settings from the exchange profile are always used. If you want to deviate from this and only take the address from the table SPROXSET, you must enter ADDRESS_ONLY_FROM_SPROXSET = "X".

2. The HTTP connection of the ERP application server must function correctly

=>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_HTTP_COMMUNICATION

If necessary, contact your system administrator. The HTTP port of the ERP application server may be configured incorrectly. Alternatively, you can log on to another application server in this system where the HTTP port is functioning correctly.

3. The Integration Builder server must be running correctly

=>Check with report SPROX_CHECK_IFR_RESPONSE

(This link should display a valid XML document, not an HTML page with 'Page Not Found', 'Internal Server Error 500', or similar.)

If necessary, contact your system administrator, who can boot up the Integration Repository server, or import the correct software release.

4. Proxy generation must interpret the data of the Integration Builder correctly

Regards

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you run transaction SLDCHECK to verify the connection to your Integration Server's SLD?

have you checked that the required user ids are correct?

I did the same setup yesterday (not on a CRM system though) and it worked, but I followed the SAP XI Configuration Guide - which is a little more comprehensive than the Blog linked in this thread.

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi peter,

Thanks for your prompt replay.I have done all the configuration you specified but it is not working.can you please specify the steps you followed,so that i can know where i am doing wrong.

Regards

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to

http://service.sap.com/instguides

Select SAP Netweaver - Release 04 in the navigation pane on the left side, click on Installation, expand SAP XI and download the Configuration Guide - SAP XI 3.0

Read chapter 8 - Connecting Business Systems with an Integration Engine to the Central Integration Server

That's what I followed step by step.

Good Luck,

Peter

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kishore,

Did you take a look at this blog,

<a href="/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies">How to activate ABAP proxies</a>

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for your Promp reply.I have configured all the steps of the bloge mentioned by you but ot is giving the error "no connection to integration bulder".

Regards

Sagar