cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Test Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

Im I'm trying to configurate a JCO i my DES SYSTEM but when i do the test it says:

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized

i read the note 1445179 and i try to upgrade the kernel but when i install it i get new parameters but the same patch number

this are the values:

-

jlaunch information

-

kernel release 701

kernel make variant 701_REL

DBMS client library

compiled on NT 5.2 3790 Service Pack 2 x86 MS VC++ 14.00 for N

TAMD64

compiled for 64 BIT

compilation mode UNICODE

compile time Nov 27 2011 21:33:46

update level 0

patch number 82

source id 0.171

-

supported environment

-

database (SAP, table SVERS) 700

operating system

Windows NT 5.0

Windows NT 5.1

Windows NT 5.2

Windows NT 6.0

Windows NT 6.1

have someone get this JCo error or have the same problem when upgrade the message server?

can anyone help?

Regards,

Alejandro.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Palazon,

Check your SSO properly and

enter sapms<SID of dest system> 3300 in your service file and then try.

Thanks & Regards

Amit Barnawal

Edited by: Amit Barnawal on Dec 14, 2011 7:11 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Palazon,

First of all, it looks like SSO problem. Please check whether SSO is working fine or not. Please make sure you are logging with the user that exist in backend system while testing SSO connection.

Next one is kernel upgrade. Are you sure you have extracted kernel into D:\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64?

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sometimes the error of importing certificate occurs because the user with which you are trying to import the certificate doesnt have enough authorizations.

So simply log-in by SIDadm or give your user-id the admin rights in the backend and try again. You should be able to able to do it w/o any errors

check this link too

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In /irj/portal go for system administration -> support -> select SAP transaction > run some t-code after selecting the alias name of the system. if you able to login to system without a password, your SSO is working.

Also Make sure that, the Service and host file of the java system contains port and hostname of abap systems, which you want to connect

dao_ha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alejandro,

Hi people,

>

> Im I'm trying to configurate a JCO i my DES SYSTEM but when i do the test it says:

>

> com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized>

Please check your SSO settings between the 2 systems.

Hope it helps.

Dao