cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetWeaver won't download spreadsheet on Win 7/Excel 2010 machine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies right up front - I know almost nothing about SAP. A customer is communicating part needs via the Internet using a "PAG WebGUI" page and choosing the ZM_DELSEQ_MES option (I don't know if that is company-specific or not). We can view the data we need, but when we choose Export, then Spreadsheet, the computer locks up and the spreadsheet does not download. We can use exactly the same procedure on a Windows XP SP3/Internet Explorer 6.0/Excel 2003 computer with no problem. The problem computers are all running Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8 / Excel 2010.

The customer's helpdesk has given up on trying to find a solution so I am desperately searching for help. Thanks in advance for any assistance or re-direction to a more appropriate forum.

Michelle K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We stumbled upon the answer. Java needs to be loaded on the computer. After Java was loaded, everything works just fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Would suggest to update to the latest available SAPGui patch level.

Also make sure latest patches for Excel 2010 are applied.

Regards,

Srikishan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for that response. It appears that our Excel 2010 has patches installed. The version number is 14.0.6112.5000 which I believe is beyond SP1.

We are not able to change the patch levels of the customer's SAPGui. Do you have any other suggestions?