cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWM Inspection Document for returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup the returns from customer process in EWM, though I have some problems with the inspection document, hopefully you can help me.

I managed to create a return order + outbound delivery in ERP; in EWM, an inbound delivery has been created, which I can successfully unload; I can also perform the goods receipt. The returned stock is now available at my GR-zone, with stock type B6 (Blocked warehouse).

Next step, from my point of view, is to create an inspection document to check the returned goods. However, I think I am missing some customizing as I'm not able to create an inspection document.

I've made the necessary settings with regards to Quality Management:

- Generate Inspection Object Types Version

- Warehouse-Dependent Activation of Inspection Object Type

- Define Indexes for QIE Objects

However, I am not able to define a number range for my inspection documents. I can navigate to Define Number Ranges for Inspection Documents, but the Maintain button is "grayed out" so I can't maintain anything in there.

So, there are two questions:

1. How can I define a number range for my inspection documents?

2. Is there any other customizing / master data that needs to be setup for completing this scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been working on this issue today.

I managed to create a number range group, so the issue regarding number ranges is now fixed.

Solution:

SPRO > Extended Warehouse Management > Cross-Process Settings > Quality Management > Settings for Inspection Rules > Define Number Ranges for Inspection Documents

Now, make sure you create a number range group (Group > Insert). Then, assign your element to your number range group.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

I am building customer returns scenario and need your help to understand on how the stock type is getting determined to block stock in EWM....Please help!

Thanks

Anand

+91-9689897294