Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User group for deleted user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to know what user group the deleted user belonged to ?

requirement is I need to know the users that existed for a perticular country in last six years .User groups are based on country .hence if I can retrieve user names for that country group, it will be helpful.

Thanks,

Chittaranjan

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assuming they are not archived or deleted, you will find the change docs for the user group in the field CLASS in table USH02 and can reconstruct from there.

See also report rsusr100 and .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Chitta,

Just let me know if the solution of julian solved this one, also the thread linnk given was exact. If so close the thread else let us know the if its still a problem to extract the ID's..

Br,

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I chaecked the link . The mentioned tables give the user group for users , only if the group was in between.but if the user was created with one user group and was deleted with unchanged user group, then no entry remains in that table . I want what all users existed for user group XXXX . How do i know that ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not possible to find the group of deleted users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SUIM change docs (S_BCE_68001439) should contain the last user group assigned.