cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP WEBGUI workflow screen keeps refreshing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing one issue like When I logged into SAP WEBGUI for HTML and trying to view workflow log for a document, the screen keeps refreshing.

Reproducing the issue:

login to web gui> go to TCODE: FB03 > provide the doc no and company code and then press enter.

Now we will get a icon with name "services for object" here select workflow > workflow overview.

Then we will get a work flow window which is keepon getting refresh.

But the same process if i do on SAP GUI(instead of webgui) there is no issue. Please suggest if there are any parameters or resolution to stop this auto refresh.

Thanks in advance,

Regards, Suresh Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys,

same issue here. The problem starts with SPs 25 on NW7.0. On SPs 23 everything works fine. The issue is browser independent. Using the standard SAPGUI is not an option.

Any helpful suggestions?

Regards,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , The solution is available in

SAP note 1664846, You can implement the note via SNOTE, publish WEBGUI, SYSTEMand IAC via SE80 (complete service), invalidate mimes and templates

(system wide) via SITSPMON, delete the web browser cache and the performa new test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The solution is available in

SAP note 1664846, You can implement the note via SNOTE, publish WEBGUI, SYSTEMand IAC via SE80 (complete service), invalidate mimes and templates

(system wide) via SITSPMON, delete the web browser cache and the performa new test.

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions and inputs..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

blanca_serrano
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Suresh,

Have you checked if the same problem happens using other browsers? Have you tried to update the GUI to latest version?

Regards,

Blanca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your quick response and even i tried it on "mozilla firefox" browser but same issue encountered.

If i do same process throgh normal SAP GUI its working fine. So now which GUI i need update? please suggest.

Regards, Suresh Babu

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Webgui is not design to work as primary interphase, hense some of the transaction do not display 100% correctly or their funtionality is limited. I recommend you to use your SAPGUI as the primary client.

Regards

Juan