cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EHP4 files not appear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´ve installed the solution manager 7.01 and I´ve connected with my ERP. I need to install the EHP4 for this system but i execute solution_manager and the webdynpro is launched only appear the option of maitenance, and the stacks that appear only are of version 6.0 patch 20.

The version of solution manager tool is 400 with patch 25 (SAPKITL435). The logical component should be to begin with Z*?

The RFC connectios how to have created? I´m following the assistant but always i´m getting the error:

RFC destination is not available to get switch framework information!

How can I get the files and stack.xml?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your query is not clear enough, Are you done with SMSY/RFC configuration for the remote system 'properly' in Solman ?

If yes, then please try to refer another discussion thread, it might be of some help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread doesn´t goes with my problem.

I´ve installed a ERP 6.0 with EHP4 Ready but now I need to install the EHP4. For doing this I need the solution manager with the maintenance optimizer (I´ve installed the solution manager with EHP1, the support package of solution manager tools is 25 SAPKITL435).

I´ve to register the system for to get the EHP4 files for the installation. How I need the register in the SMSY, How a SAP ERP 6.0 product or EHP4 for SAP ERP6.0 with NW 7.01???

A lot of thanks.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should follow How to install EHP4 document on http://service.sap.com/erp-ehp. All the steps to configure system in solution manager is explained in this guide.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Pahuja,

I´ve followed the How to install EHP4 for sap ERP 6.0, and i´ve done the steps of configuration of solution manager, but the option of EHPI Installation doesn´t appear.