Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Planned Orders automatically converted to Production Order

napoleon_sabado3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have Planned orders in the Product View that are not converted to Production Orders but in the SNP Planning Book, these Planned Orders which suppose to be seen as Production (Planned) are displayed as Production (Confirmed). This is misleading the planners as Planned Orders are being considered Production Orders.

Why is it that all throughout is showing te Planned Orders as Production (Confirmed).

Please provide me your inputs of why is it that I am having this type of issue. Is there any configuration in the ECC that is causing the automatic conversion of the Planned Orders to Production Orders?

Thanks & hoping for your immediate response.

Best Regards,

Nap

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Napoleon,

The orders are displayed in an key figure based on the category group assigned to the KF.

What is the ATP category of the Planned order. In your planning area, please remove it from the category group assigned to production (confirmed) and add the category to the category group assigned to Production (planned).

Regards,

Ashok

napoleon_sabado3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ashok,

Greatly appreciate you immediate response.

The ATP Category of the Planned Order is AI. How do I remove the category group assigned? The category are not modifiable. Do you know of any transaction for remove and add the category from Production (Confirmed) to Production (Planned)?

Best Regards,

Nap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not have to modify the category as such. You just need to reassign the category AI from the category group assigned to Production (confirmed) to the category group assigned to Production (planned)

In std planning area 9ASNP02 group PP1 is assigned to Production planned KF & FP1 is assigned to Production confirmed KF.

If you have a custom planning area You can note the actual groups assigned in transaction SAPAPO/MSDP_ADMIN >your planning area>Key figstab-->Detail button

Each of these group is a collection of many ATP categories.

In SPRO "Maintain category groups" (Path SPRO>APO>Supply Chain Planning>SNP>Basic Settings-->Maintain Category Groups) transaction, you have to delete AI from group FP1 and add AI to group PP1 (or the respective groups assigned to the KFs in your plng area if you have a custom plng area).

Regards,

Ashok

napoleon_sabado3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Ashok & More Power!

Answers (0)