cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

Today i have built a file to file interface using FCC and tested the configuration it was fine.

But i found an error in sender communication channel as shown below, when monitoring in RWB.

Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Mandatory parameter 'Record.fieldNames': no value found

I just want to know what could be the problem

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have missed the FCC parameters for the fields.

Provide the structure and the file format... so that we would be able to help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have given all mandatoroy FCC parameters

My source Data Type is shown below

Ack_DEL_Outbound(node)

Record

PACKCODE(Elements)

SERI

COMCODE

SERIAL-#

RCVDDATE

ANDREW PO #

Destination

RecFrom

CUST-ORD-NO

REF. P.O

The FCC parameters i have given is like given below

Record.fieldNames : PACKCODE,SERI,COMCODE,SERIAL,RCVDDATE, ANDREW PO, Destination,RecFrom,CUST-ORD-NO, REF. P.O Record.fieldSeparator : ,

Record.endSeparator:u2019nlu2019

ignoreRecordsetName: true

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepthi,

According to the error in your post it seems

The message is expecting a mandatory parameter which is not being sent. Try providing all the data and test. I think one of your node or element is set occurance as 1. This means you have to compulsorily pass the data

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope Ack_DEL_Outbound is your data type name.

Also, please check that there is no space after Record.fieldNames.

Regards,

Manjusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepthi,

As per the configuration, system is expecting a value for the mandatory field that is missing in the message. Try to provide all the values for the Mandatory fields and if the fields are not mandatory do not provide any value keep the end separator and try.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello i have made sure every thing is fin now ihave found a new error shown below, what could be the reason

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure 'Record':java.lang.Exception: ERROR in configuration / structure 'Record.': More elements in file csv structure than field names specified!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

More elements in file csv structure than field names specified!

It is very clear from the error that you have created less fieldnames in FCC parameters than compared to your CSV fiile.

Can you count the number of fileds (columns) in CSV same as you have defined in FCC.

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

use Record.fieldfixedLength

The fieldfixedlength option would be used when the exact length of field , In the FCC the fieldfixedlength parameter carries the length of the each.

Kindly check the below links for further assistance.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2c/181077dd7d6b4ea6a8029b20bf7e55/frameset.htm

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepti,

The number of the fields in the structure/node need to be defined in the FCC parameters. As, they both are not matching you are getting alert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Should remove the record names and other things in CSV file while testing

Answers (0)