cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition EK01 is missing in pricing procedure A V when creating DP90

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear experts,

I am generating the invoice with the help of DP90,here my issue is in PM side in service order IW51 in header data in customer address we are giving sold to party as xyzzzz and we are saving and this will flow up to DP90,from dp90 it will generate the debitmemo request and generating the billing document,when I am changing the customer as 1233333 in service order IW51, from pm side its doing well but when that flow to DP90 its not generating to debit memo request,its showing error as

Condition EK01 is missing in pricing procedure A V

The condition issued is not in pricing procedure A V

I am not able to understand why this error is coming,what to do to solve this issue,please help me out.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the customer pricing procedure for both the customers and the document pricing procedure for the debit memo request. Check the pricing procedure determination is maintiend correctly for these combination with sales area.

Check the pricing procedure whether the condition type EK01 is maintained.

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sam,

what you have suggested exactly right,the customer pricing procedure was diiferent,thats the reason it showing the error,now it is solved.

But when its is comming in to sales order with condition EK01 its showing two conditions ek01 and ek01,

EK01 red eror, another as

EK01 with the cost price can any one suggest what whould be the solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread thanks a lot for every one who has helped me.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It can b'coz of from Source th costing structure is not getting executed.

Check source, controlling config and also, cost sheet used for this process.

I hope following 2 SDN thread will be able to assist you:

-

-

Regards

JP