cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CST & VAT configuration in TAXINJ Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Could you please let us know , how can we configure the CST and VAT in TAXINJ procedure. i am really confused in tax code assignment in V11 and VK12.

Please give me step by step configuration of CST and VAT in TAXINJ procedure. i checked with SDN before posting and answers are good but i require more clarification to understand the issue.

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i checked with SDN before posting

Very good

but i require more clarification to understand the issue.

Can you please let me know based on the inputs you took, upto what stage you tried and where you stuck ?? The simple logic is that system will calculate CST or LST based on the regions of delivery plant and ship to party.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

excise duties are properly appeared in the procedure except VAT JIN6

i maintained tax code GI where JMOD,JECS,JA1X and JIN6 for excise duties and Vat as well as i maintained percentage and tax code "GI" in FV11 for the JMOD,JECS,JA1X and JIN6

moreover that i maintained UTXJ in VK11 with same tax code GI

still VAT amount is not appearing in the procedure and excise duties are properly appearing in the procedure. please help me out in this regard

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through this

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you checked whether the delivering plant is flowing in sale order ?? Also go to condition tab and click on "Analysis" button and analyse from the text why those condition types are not flowing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Delivering plant is appearing in the sales order and i checked the analysis of condition tab in which no vat is appearing.

Thanks

Shibu

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the condition tab, place your mouse on the condition type for VAT of your left screen so that, system will show on right screen why it was not flowing. It seems some combination from there is missing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Tax and excise duties are appearing in the condition tab with the help of tax code , where we maintained JMOD 100%,JECS 2%,JAIX 1% and JIN6 5% . the issue is that excise duties are showing very properly and only VAT is not appearing in the condition. if there is any problem in config then excise duties also should not be appeared in the conditon. but excise duties are showing very properly .

Please help me out to resolve the issue

Shibu Chandran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shibu,

Check whether plant is determined at item level.if no specify it.also specify requirement 10 for the tax condition type in v/08.

Let me know for further clarification.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Plant is properly maintained in the sales order and maintained reqirement 10 in V/08, while system asking the account key need to be maintanined.

still VAT is not appearing

Thanks

Shibu

Former Member
0 Kudos

please click in analysis button in conditions tab,and check the VAT condition type why it is not determined.and let me know.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Tax and excise duties are appearing in the condition tab 
only VAT is not appearing in the condition

Your above two statements are contradict to each other. Please reconfirm which one is correct. Of course, for tax condition type, you have to check in analysis screen of the condition tab. System will explain why it is not flowing.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir,

i Checked the analysis where vat condition types conditon record is not showing

Excise condition record path is showing properly. and i found one thing in my Tax code is that JMOD,JECS, and JAIX duty rates are written in blue color and VAT rate is written with RED color INK

will this make any difference

Thanks

Shibu Chandran

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos