cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice correct process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

i am working with cin,my client asked me for retro billing and i configured so that system creating either credit memo/debit memo for price difference.but the problem is while taking printout it showing all excise with zero value.so anyone please explain me the right procedure.

Regards,

balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take assiatance of ABAPer in your team to check in form used for print.

If excise values are not reflecting in doc the, you can refer follow link for reference/understanding,

-

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks,

but my doubt is whether we have to reverse the excise duty to customer for credit memo/debit memo amount.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That totally depends on your client practice for these kind of scenario.

Anyway, in case of increase price, you are entitle to pay increased differeniate amount to Excise people, after recieveing amount from the client.

Regards

JP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
but my doubt is whether we have to reverse the excise duty to customer

Once an excise duty is paid to Government, you can take it for granted that you cannot recover that amount whatsover the circumstances be. So it is upto the client to take a decision whether the amount be credited or debited to their end customer

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

First check whether those conditions are determined in vf01.if yes,

then check the condition values in print preview,if not showing check the process logic you given to the abaper to fetch the condition values from the tables.

Thank you,